The Student News Site of New Plymouth High School

HOCO Day 2 <3

November 7, 2017

Homecoming day two was one to remember with all the tacky tourists scattering around near the edge of the stage in the multi-purpose room.

The first event to start the Tuesday morning was the Kleenex Pull, and the freshman, Natasha Odgers, took the win for pulli

ng the fastest. Next up was the Marshmallow Dive and the senior, Derek Odgers, took the win as a four time champ.

Then, there was the Shoe Dive and juniors took the win as Dylan Matkovich, Luke Wheeler and, Lauren Eells represented the class of 2019.

Doughnut on a Stick doesn’t sound right, but it was entertaining to watch as it sounds. The juniors, Dylan Matkovich and Carson Roberts, took the win again, making the class of 2019 proud.

Grass Darts, a complicated and awkward game, although hilariously entertaining to watch, is when you carry a rock in-between your butt cheeks and drop it in a bucket. Once again Juniors win this event thanks to Dylan Matkovich, Luke Wheeler and, Lauren Eells.

Last up was the Panty Hose Knock Out competition, also an extremely entertaining game to watch as the boys tied pantyhose around their waists filled with balls that they then had to swing just right to knock over water bottles. Jonathan Pantoja took the win for the freshman.

The juniors won the most events that day even though the seniors still in first. Juniors overall on tuesday gwas in second place, sophomores in third and freshman in last.