Pilgrim Press

Valley Events 7-11-18

Alex Sylling, Columist

Need to get in that holiday shopping? Well the Four Rivers Cultural Center has you covered! Many vendors from all over have come set up shop so you can get your holiday fill. On the 10th of November they host their Holiday Bazaar! Come fill your basket up from 10 a.m. right up to 7 p.m. For a list of vendors and more informations visit this site!

Come on down to the Armoral Tuttle Library, located right here in New Plymouth for story night on the 13 of November from one to one-thirty in the afternoon for story time! Children will listen to a fantastic story then they will get to make marble runs from mega-blocks and pool noodles! Family friendly and for everyone!

The temperature is starting to drop! Get out your window scrapers and snow boots because winter is on its merry way! Do you want to celebrate this wonderful time of the year? Well head on down to Indian Creek in Caldwell for some winter fun! The City of Caldwell Street Department hosts the annual Winter Wonderland Festival in downtown Caldwell on November 16th from six in the evening to nine in the evening. This event is free and family friendly! For more information on activities, vendors, and parking go to this website!

About the Writer