Pilgrim Press

The Food Scoop

Natasha Odgers, Columnist

Fast food is something many people enjoy and love. The burgers, drinks, and fries! Let’s delve a little farther into a certain fast food place everyone enjoys; Arby’s. One of Arby’s most popular food is the loaded curly fries. This delicious snack has a specific flavor, the zing from the ranch, the creaminess from the cheeses, and the kick from the fry spice. The only problem for people down in New Plymouth is we don’t have easy access to those mouth-watering fries. Our solution, make a just as delicious

easy at home loaded curly fries of your own! The recipe I used to make my own can be adjusted any way you like. https://lmld.org/oven-baked-curly-fries-arbys-copycat/

Once I was finished with the base of those curly fries I added ranch and cheddar cheese with cheddar cheese sauce as well. Any type will do. Finally add salt or pepper to your liking and customize it anyway you like (I used the same bowl as the original to save a little plastic). I recommend a slice of lemon delicately squeezed over the top of the dish. Enjoy your style of curly fries any way you like sharing with friends is a great way to go, or you can keep them to yourself.

About the Writer